Now, I am an assistant professor in School of Intelligence Science and Technology at Nanjing University (Suzhou Campus), and I am also a member of LAMDA Group. Before that, I obtained my Ph.D. degree from Department of Computer Science and Technology at Nanjing University in September 2022, where I was supervised by Prof. Zhi-Hua Zhou, in LAMDA Group.
Read this page for prospective students.
Research InterestsMy current research interests mainly include Machine Learning and Data Mining. Specifically, I am interested in the following topics:
- Neural Computation & Non-MP Neuron Models
- Deep Learning Theory
- Time Series Analysis
- For research-related matters (paper, code, review, etc.), please contact me through
- For teaching-related matters (teaching, admission, hiring, etc.), please contact me through
- National Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210023, China
- Nanjing University Suzhou Campus, No. 1520 Taihu Avenue, Huqiu District, Suzhou 215163, China
- 江苏省苏州市虎丘区太湖大道1520号南京大学苏州校区（东校区）, 215163